Our Orangery Classic Candle Refill fills the room with a relaxing and calming scent, rich with notes of Orange Blossom, Amber and Petitgrain. Handmade in small batches, using a blend of natural and renewable vegetable wax, this refill has been thoughtfully designed to fit inside our classic candle jars. Perfect for the living room, hallway, bedroom or bathroom, the refill has a clean and even burn time of 40 hours.
This floral scent pairs perfectly with our Blackcurrant Leaves, Gardenia, Garden Rose, Calabrian Summer or English Summer fragrances.
step by step guide
1. Once the wax in your current candle jar has been used, simply clean out your jar using warm, soapy water. Our special blend of wax is water-soluble and, therefore, easy to remove. Our wick placer will be stuck to the bottom of the jar, you can simply pick this off.
2. Once clean, quickly check over your jar to ensure it doesn’t have any cracks in it.
3. Unwrap your candle refill and place it into your jar. Our refills come in two sizes: 190g and 145g and have been designed to refill our Classic and 20cl/Burlington small candle jars. Please make sure you have bought the right size wax for your True Grace candle jar.
4. Trim your wick to 0.5cm before lighting.
5. Light your candle. We recommend lighting your candle for at least 2 hours (and no more than 4 hours) until the whole top layer of wax has liquified. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time you light it and will help the wax mould to the jar.
6. Sit back and enjoy as your True Grace candle fills the room with beautiful fragrance. It’s that simple.